Wednesday, 23 October 2013


Google & Database search session tips



Jeff Zeng

Here are some tips about Google and Database search sessions.

Google tip: 

Google search is the most commonly used search tool for me.t Before this lesson, I did not realize the importance of advanced search skill. After this session, I found that the advanced search not only can greatly improve search efficiency, but also easier to find the desired information.

Database tip:

Before this class, I never thought about using the database to search for information. However, I now find information in the database is more professional and specification respect to Google and other search tools . Moreover, I believe that database has more comprehensive information , such as author, year, issue time.There are many powerful database, such as IEEE, Scopus, Emerald.

Advanced information search skill can reduce the number search results and improve the relevant of content.

No comments:

Post a Comment